Friday, February 21, 2014

One day at Tokyo





Hiiiii! Long time no see! How are you?? Aa, I always feel bad about being not so good blogger or not updating regulary... I didn't decide yet what to do with this blog. But anyway, since I have been sick for few days and had to stay home so I made video for you guys about my past Tokyo travels. Hopefully you like it, there will be also part 2 about night life coming soon :) This is my new Youtube account, I deleted the old one so from now on all the new videos can be found from this new account!



Have a nice weekend! ^^

6 comments:

  1. Vau,oot saanut tohon videoon vangittua juuri sen fiiliksen mikä mullakin oli kun asuin Tokiossa - ja tuli kyllä ikävä ; ). Aikalailla tunnistin paikat ja junalinjat ja awawwawa voi kun pääsis taas käymään.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sakura trees * O *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. I'm OK but feel so bored >< all the time I think I need do something with my life. I hope u feel better now. :) Video is awesome and of course I follow you on youtube ! ^^

    http://dorota-nevergiveup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...