Saturday, January 4, 2014

Goodbye 2013........ Welcome 2014

2013 was meaningful year. I got accepted into University of Applied Sciences in Helsinki, so I could move away from the little countryside town where I needed to move for University in 2012.
今年はとても意義があった年でした。田舎の大学からヘルシンキの大学に転校できました。

So I left this city behind..........
そしてここの町から。。。
and moved to here........ 
ここの町に引越ししました。。。
After starting the new University, I could finally get new lovely friends and say that life in Finland is not so bad. Because I had lot of troubles to try to settle down back to Finland after living abroad in Japan and Hong Kong. But there have been many funny events and going on's in Helsinki.
新しい大学を始めてからたくさんの友達ができました。そしてフィンランドの生活は楽しくなりました。

So I could say the year 2013 was the year of friendship, met many lovely new people and had great time with old good friends too during travels and in Finland.
それで2013年はたくさん友達と遊びました。
Style check up of 2013...my style has become more dark and retro recently.. but in 2013 I wore quite much pink and lace and pastels. 
では、2013年のスタイルはガーリーでピンクとレースがとても好きでした。今のスタイルはだんだん暗くなってレトロになりました。


Then to travelling... Well I was able to visit two countries during 2013. Russia and Japan (again and even twice lol)
2013年にロシアと日本旅行をしました。

So for Russia, it was first experience and I loved it.
ロシアは初めて行きましたからとても楽しかったです。
Then I went to Japan during May, visited Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka for 3 weeks at that time. Then I went back to Tokyo again in November.
日本には二回も行きました。5月東京、大阪と京都に行きました。11月は東京だけに行きました。


Japan is always inspiring and lovely, it give me energy and make me hyper. However my travel in November was quite dramatic. During that travel important person to me passed away in Finland, so the end of 2013 has been quite sad.
日本はいつも素敵で大好きな国です。それでも11月の旅行は少し大変でした。。フィンランドに大切な人がいなくなりました。そして2013年の終わりは悲しかったです。


But I'm still very looking forward what the 2014 will bring.
My Targets for the year are at least:
でも、今年も楽しみです!いろいろ頑張りたいです!旅行もたくさんしたいです!

Travel:
-Paris
-Hong Kong
-China (many parts)
-One semester exchange in Japan
-Taiwan
-South Korea

I WISH YOU ALL DEAR READERS HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!!!!! 皆さん明けましておめでとうございます!!

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too, sweetie. <3 All the best for you and good luck with your goals for 2014! ^^
    Lovely summary of 2013 as well. I'm sorry to read that someone close to you passed away in 2013, though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos ; D Happy new year ; D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year for you too! I feel sorry for you - the loss of a loved one is never easy to deal with - stay strong! Awesome 2013 review by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! ❤

    Happy New Year 2014! *✲゚*。⋆♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hyvää uutta vuotta! ^^ Mitä opiskelet Helsingissä? :)
    Itseki asuin kaksi 2½ vuotta Outokummussa koulun takia ja meinasi kyllä pää hajota niin pienessä paikassa ^^'

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had experienced a lot of event in last year.
    I wish you will have fruitfully days too ! A happy new wear !

    ReplyDelete
  7. U had really great year ! I wish this year will be more and more better :)

    http://dorota-nevergiveup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...