Friday, December 6, 2013

Welcome December

Hello everybody! How is your December going?

I hope you are all great! I'm still thinking what to do with this blog, since seems like no matter I always try, it is so hard to post regular. So I might either change the blog totally, move to other site or well, still thinking about it. I will do renovation or moving during my Christmas holiday.

Anyway, here is few pictures of my outfit from yesterday. I will share some pictures from Japan soon, spent 3 weeks in Tokyo, came back and did my school tasks and now officially my Christmas holiday started from school.

During my Japan travel I really fall in love with vintage and used clothes. These pieces are found from second hand stores in Koenji and the necklace is from Zara, the ring from Russia.
Have a great Weekend!!!!

9 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous in your pictures!
    (I'll admit, I'm a little jealous of how pretty you are)
    And you look fabulous in glasses! :)

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! >u<
    Regardless of what you choose to do with this particular blog, I do hope you can keep blogging! I really love reading your posts, and looking at the photos. >u<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice pictures as always! I too hope you keep blogging, whatever you choose to do with your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kati u looks really beautiful as always <3 amazing pics !! I hope u can post more things and more often. :) Marry Christmas !

    http://dorota-nevergiveup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures, love the make-up. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looks so well, and looks good on these items. how many glasses do you have ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww~ a winter hipster cutie~ please keep us updated on your blogging plans ^0^y

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so beautiful! I love your cute sweatshirt! (๑・ω-)~♥”

    Follow my new blog: macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...