Sunday, October 13, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello all my lovely readers!

How are you doing??

 I'm really sorry that I have been gone for so long! I didn't forget you, just I was too busy with this Cancam new generation model contest! Since my last update, I was updating everyday just my google+ account, because I wanted to pass the first audition of this contest! Finally in the end I could pass it in September 30th! I'm so happy about it, thank you all who supported me ^^ So because I pass the audition, I will travel to Tokyo again! Will be leaving in two weeks! Life is exciting!

Here is few picture of the contest during the time I was gone!
Anyway now I'm back at blogging again! I have been missing this really, but I was just too too busy to do it both, blogging and updating google+! 

Anyway, Fall is here again! It's so beautiful outside at the moment! Took some pictures today! ^^
Have a wonderful week!

Jacket: Hong Kong, Mong Kok
Skirt: Seppälä
Shoes: Dinsko

17 comments:

  1. Congrat : D I am happy to see you again and of course beautifull photos ; D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And welcome back! Your photos are so great! Have a nice week, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3 You too have a great week ^^

      Delete
  3. That's great! I'm really happy for you :)
    Such lovely autumn pictures too! I love autumn so much with all the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ^^ I love autumn too as long as the leafs stays in th etrees :D

      Delete
  4. Waah, oot niin söpö, kiva että päivittelet taas :3 Pieni kateus kyllä iskee Tokion suhteen, toivottavasti siulla on siellä kivaa! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos kiitos :) Toivottavasti siekin pääset matkalle pian :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulation!
    こちらでもcommentしてみます。I attempt to comment.
    日本語の表示はできるかな?Can Japanese be displayed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 日本語は大丈夫です^^ここのコメントもありがとうございました^^

      Delete
  6. Good to see you're back! :D And congrats on the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and welcome back~ >u<
    I hope I can see more of your photos soon! :'D This is so exciting~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^^ I will post many post from Japan :)

      Delete
  8. congrats~ i wish you good luck for tokyo *__*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Congratulations ! I'm happy u won it because I supported u ! :)
    Show us ur next trip to Tokyo ;)

    Missed you !
    http://dorota-nevergiveup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...