Friday, August 9, 2013

Cancam model contest!

Hello all my lovely readers! ^^ How are you doing? I have been busy with work lately, but only two more weeks to go before schools will start again. Please be patient with my reply to all the lovely comments!I will reply as soon as possible!

Anyway I participated to this model contest of Japanese fashion magazine CanCam. It is very hard competition because it all happens in the social media, and I'm not very active in it. Picture which gets most +1 in google plus will win. It will last until October and it is possible to participate every day. So I will participate everyday.

Please give me your support, I need eeeeeeevery possibe +1! Thank you so much in advance! I'm super happy if you will help me out! I will upload everyday so if somebody is willing to keep supporting, thank you so so so much!

 You can +1 my newest picture here:

Have a lovely weekend everybody!

16 comments:

  1. Ooh I voted for you! :D Good luck, the pic is so gorgeous!

    ♥♥♥ from
    Little Porcelain Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you win :D
    I'll try to leave you a vote

    visit my blog please

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would give you +100 but unfortunately +1 is the maximum *lol*
    Anyway, awesome picture! Wish you good luck, Honey <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute here and I love your smile!
    I keep my fingers crossed for you that you'll win. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, you're so cute! *A* I hope you'll win~ I'll be sure to vote! c:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course, I will support you and give +1 as log as I will remember about it. XD

    http://dorota-nevergiveup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looks so gorgeous in these photos, I'll definitely vote for you!!

    Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin’ and I'll follow back! Let me know when you’re done over on my blog! :) xx

    Amelia Bedelia
    Amelia Bedelia on Bloglovin!t

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look cute as always and ofc I'll vote for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your picture is stunning!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. 浴衣姿とても可愛らしいです♪v(*'-^*)^☆

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so pretty!! :D
    I just found your blog and am a new follower! ^-^
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are beautiful! Just helped you out. Hope you win!! xx


    www.hixvoltage.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck ;) You are beautiful

    Zapraszam również do mnie na bloga ;) www.ilonastejbach.blogspot.com
    Jeśli obserwujesz? Napisz, a na pewno z miłą chęcią zrobię to samo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. うん、やっぱり君は日本に来る運命だったんだよ!頑張れ!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...