Monday, June 17, 2013

Free Monday

Just a small update of my today's fashion coordinate! I have been so busy coz of new summer job, which is very nice one, but I'm just so late back at home and too tired to update. But today was finally one free day! I will upload more Japan pictures next Friday coz it will be free too due to Mid summer festival!
These clothes are bought in one of my favorite place in Tokyo, Shimokitazawa! I really love the atmosphere in there and they have many cute little shops and many used clothe stores...
Have a nice week! 

18 comments:

  1. Hey,
    great pictures and a sweet outfit.
    The dress is lovely.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment ^^

      Delete
  2. So pretty clothers !!! I love ur outfits ! And really nice pictures I'm waiting for more. ^^

    http://dorota-nevergiveup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I have too many pictures to share.. but lets see will I upload all coz maybe it get boring! ^^;

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit so much! *A* I wish there were some cute stores that sell vintage or vintage style clothing near me (unfortunately, I have yet to find one).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really wish my city in Finland would also have better options for vintage clothes!

      Delete
  4. You look lovely in this outfit ensemble, great photo share too!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...