Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Reason why Im Absent

Hello all my lovely readers! So sorry to inform this very late, I'm at the moment in Japan so I can not update my blog since I have neither pc with me or internet. Also before my travel I was too busy with University, so one month too many exams!so again, please be patient with me, I will be back in the beginning of June! And I will have so many things to update about Japan! Also I will reply to you all as soon as Im back to Finland! Im travelling alone and just meeting friends and shopping! ;)
Sere you SOOON! xoxo

25 comments:

  1. I am so jealous your in Japan! Have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope you can go to Japan soon as well! ^^

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a lot of fun! Enjoy your time~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Japan! I'm so jealous XD

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you! Hopefully you can visit there too!

      Delete
  4. I hope u have fun ! and waiting for your back. ;)

    http://dorota-nevergiveup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in Japan! Wish you a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisää kuvia odotellen! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun in Japan <333
    enjoy it ^____^
    +waiting for you+

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your trip, I'm looking forward to your japanese updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww have fun in Japan!! I'm going by the end of the year. Take more pics!!

    xoxox Lana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Un felice week end per Te...ciao

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...