Friday, February 15, 2013

Princess Etoinette

Long time no see! Actually I've been busy again..... but there are some posts I wanna do and will do after I have time! I spent Chinese New Year last weekend, will tell about it more next time too! ^^ Now finally my one week holiday has started, so probably I will have some more time to update.
Anyway, few pictures of this lovely new cute product my sister bought me from Korea.

It's product from Etude House's series of Princess Etoinette, which is including everything girly and cute! I got this highlight hearts and love it!
 Skin Check: Oh well I over applied the highlighter all over my face xD

21 comments:

  1. Love Etude House! Thank you for review!~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihanan paketin olet saanut Pauliinalt! <3 Oliko purkki täynnä sydämiä`? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. noi sydämet tuli tollases muovi läpyskäs ja ne laitetaan ite sinne ^^ Mut juuh ite asias ite tein tilauksen et mitä kaikkea haluan sielt :D

      Delete
  3. It's such a sweet and adorable product! And you look very pretty! I think even when this stuff ran out I would use the container over and over for other things ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3 Yeah I just thought the same, this container can be used for many other things too ^^

      Delete
  4. I just love EH! *__* And you looks so damn cute with it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Etude house has the cutest packagings!! What amazing eyes you have! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. so kawaii!! looks so edible it makes you want to eat it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Etude has always so kawaii products! ^^

      Delete
  7. aw this looks sooo cute :)) and your hair is wonderful :)

    http://chicchoolee.blogspot.co.at/
    http://chicchoolee.blogspot.co.at/
    http://chicchoolee.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww so cute :))
    perfect for a cute person like you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks! It would be perfect for you too <3

      Delete
  9. oh, I love this series of etude~ it looks so princessy❤ thanks for the review ^0^❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. you always look so awesome and I love your eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, i'll try get this cute highlighter.
    and i love your dolly eyes :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...