Tuesday, November 13, 2012

LONG TIME NO SEE


Well well, I haven't been updating this blog already in over 2 months... I know I have become such a bad blogger..... and there is few reasons for that... First; since i'm back to Finland, I don't see or experience anything new or exciting... I didn't take almost any pictures...my life has become just BORING. It's super cold too, I don't feel like dressing up and I'm almost everyday without make up or with very less make up... SO I've really been thinking if I should just stop bloggin, coz this blog was suppose to be about my life aboard and fashion, make up etc.....

second: since I stopped updating, I started University finally! But the university is not the one I wanted to be in, so for one month I've done nothing else than studying for another entrance exam to get in to the school where I want to study in! Also since I moved to new city because of Uni, it's like middle of nowhere I have to live alone here and I'm having a HUGE culture shock when all the lovely skyscrapers and people around me has changed to be just forest and horrible wind and weather....Anyway so I have been really busy too so I'm sorry for the delay of the replies to the comments... Also I didn't have time to read blogs either, but at least now I have much to catch up with!

But I decided to give it a one more try to start to update again :) Now there is temporary new header too,It's quite bad, but I will do big construction for the whole blog as soon as I have enough time for that.....:)

Anyway, here is few pictures of today's outfit: :D
I got this "H" friendship ring from my lovely friend, you can read her blog her: http://turustkuopijoon.blogspot.fi/
Shoes from ZARA
Shorts from Cubus
Shirt from 109

21 comments:

  1. so happy i came across your blog! i'm about to graduate with a degree in japanese, and my crush on hong kong is beyond words. hope to see more of you soon. :)

    amen fashion xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, seems like we have same interests ;) Hong Kong&Japan are awesome! <3 I just wish to go back there!

      Delete
  2. Voi ku ihanaa kuulla vähän kuulumisia! ♥

    Mutta voihan harmitus, ettet päässyt sinne toivottuun yliopistoon, toivottavasti sitten ensi hakemisella...ja joo, eipä täällä suomessa paljoa mitään ole ku pimeää, kylmää ja märkää..mutta näytät tosi söpöltä! ^__^

    ..ja kiitoksia ihanista kommenteista!

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitti kivasta kommentista ^^ Oon niin ilonen että tulin takasin taas blogeilun pariin kun se on jotenkin niin mukavaa, ja mikä parasta kun ei oo ollut pitkään aikaan aikaa myöskään lukea blogeja niin oli paljon uusia postauksia luettavana kaikissa ihaneissa blogeissa kuten siunkin ^^

      Delete
  3. Great blog!
    Would you like follow each other?
    Write on my blog if you want...
    Anthea
    www.antheafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will check out your blog soon ^^

      Delete
  4. Aaa, toivottavasti et lopeta bloggailua, siun postaukset on aina niin nättejä ja kivoja D:
    Olet suloinen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voih kiitos, oon ilonen että en menettäny kaikkia lukijoita kun pidin niin pitkää taukoa bloggailussa, mutta koitan taas päivitellä säännöllisesti, ja odotan innoissani siunkin uusia päivityksiä ^^

      Delete
  5. Glad to hear that you're back on track and decided to go on with blogging! Lovely, lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you comments always, it makes me happy to read it ^^ I hope I could keep this blog up even though it's little bit difficult now in finland ^^;

      Delete
  6. Hope you adjust well in the new environment and KEEP BLOGGING! <3 btw I'm lovin your glitzy skirt!<3

    xoxo
    Glam Mania

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hei millo kävit shoppaamas. Turussa? Ihanat kengät!! <3 Ikävä raumalle :) millo saa tul käymään? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ostin noi pöksyt ja pari muuta vaatet synttäri lahjaks mul :D Näet ne muut myöh tääl.. Kaik ostettu hesasta :) Mut niin saan tietää ens viikol et pääsenkö toiseen kouluun et saa kattoa ehtiikö rauma iltamii järkkäillä viel!

      Delete
  8. I actually really love the header Kati!! It's so dreamy and cute :) Oh and I totally know what you mean... I started university as well and now I have no more time for blogging.. so sad :( Can't wait to go on holiday and write again hehehe.. your eyes and hair are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was not very sure if the header is good coz I was just so bored with the old one so wanted to change it fast!^^; University really takes much time but the student life is also funny right! ^^

      Delete
  9. I missed your blog so much! Love to read your words and to see your pretty face again!

    I understand your feelings. It must be really a little shock to go back to nowhere, if i can say it like this. But the life in such a quiet place is also lovely. Right now I live in Berlin but sometimes I dream about my past in a little village.
    I hope you will get a place in the Universaty you want to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^ I feel so happy to be blogging again.. Yeah I agree that there is also some good things in living in a smaller place as well, it's really peaceful! But since I lived in so small city like most of my life, I really enjoy the big cities! I would really love to visit Berliin by the way! ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...