Wednesday, July 4, 2012

There is no other way to see life than be Positive

First, I'm so HAPPY to have reached 400 followers! THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR READERS for your support and nice comments! ^^ I will try to make my blog much more better and interesting for you guys! But recently...... There had been a lack of updates... Because, I've had so hard time to trying to settle down back to Finland... I applied for many universities, but couldn't get in to any of those :( Because universities in Finland are free, which means that there is super much competition and requirements for getting in to some good uni, especially in the capital area... T_T So I'm very out now about what will I do the coming fall... Then next, I couldn't manage to find a job either yet... So I've been busy with trying to figure out these things...
So this time, just a small and a bit boring outfit update from today: all the items are bought in Japan:

22 comments:

  1. Oh the rings are so cute ♥~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your things will work out..the universe just has some different planned for you. :3

    I love food jewelry, especially with sweets ♥
    ..and it's not a boring post, you look really lovely ^__^

    oho..kirjotinki huomaamattani englanniks x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, sitä kun lueskelee enkuksi niin vastauskin taitaa automaattisesti sillä kielellä tulla! Mutta kiitti paljon rohkaisusta! <3

      Delete
  3. Wow, this dress is beautiful :)
    And hey, I wish you all the best for finding a place where you feel you fit in ... this is going to happen sooner or later, you'll see ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for these words, I was a bit down the other day but with these nice comments I feel much better ^^

      Delete
  4. Just wanted to say that your new hair color is sooo pretty. Better than before (: And I like your outfit.
    Hope you can find something that you can do :D

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^^ I really hope so.

      Delete
  5. very cute leh..
    love your hair style & color...

    ReplyDelete
  6. and may you have many more followers my dear friend! and don't stress about it too much! Good things happen to those who wait, the perfect opportunity will come along soon enough and you know when it's there, grab it! I'm sure life will take to wonderful places ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for these words! ^^
      It really cheer me up! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  7. Oooh I love your outfit, black white polka dots are so nice <3 I hope you can get into university or at least find some decent work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment! <3 It makes me happy!

      Delete
  8. your always so pretty hehe i love the eyelashes and the shape of this dress is sexy..boost in bust and also vintage-ish kawaii feel ;3

    ~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute photos ^^ I love your outfits so much <33

    ReplyDelete
  10. ciekawy blog. ;)

    jakbyś miała czas wpadnij do mnie. protezkaa.blogspot.com

    obserwujemy, ? ja już.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute stuff, the rings are soo adorable! *U*

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute rings and lovely girl >w<b nice post, keep posting!

    kisses from indonesia,
    chimpanzeeinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...