Saturday, July 21, 2012

Still Alive

First so Sorry that I haven't been blogging for an 2 weeks!! Also I haven't been reading blogs or using internet much at all for the whole time... I just took time out to relax for a while and visited my parents and sister (who came from Korea to spend a summer holiday in Fin) in the countryside.... Now I'll try to start to update this blog again, just my life is not very exciting in Finland so it's little bit harder to make a posts coz mostly I'm just staying home and looking for a job and studying for the next university entrance exams.. Anyway here is few pictures of my outfit the other day.
I hope all of you my lovely readers are having a great summer!^^/

25 comments:

  1. Ihania kesäkuvia, vaikka onki ollu vähän nihkeitä kelejä. ^^
    Syötävän suloinen neuletakki ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No juu totta, on kyllä ollu niin sateinen ja kylmä kesä että huh! Mut onneks välillä on tälläsiä nättejäkin päiviä joukossa! ^^

      Delete
  2. Sometimes we need a break from technology. Love your top by the way!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^
      it's so true, should have breaks more often!

      Delete
  3. such beautiful pictures!! *o*
    Btw I love your top, it's so cute and girly!!
    and thanks for ur comment!
    xo♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments as well! ^^

      Delete
  4. hello dear,
    thanks for your comment on my blog!!
    i love thhis post!!
    it would be great to feature you once
    let me know
    best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments as well! ^^
      Let's keep in touch!

      Delete
  5. Thanks,for your lovely comment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this outfit its so cute, I'm going to follow you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit, love the jumper :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean, My summer has been the same as your's nothing to blog about and spending all your time looking for a job :P Summer and life is a lot more fun when you have a job! You can actually buy things and go out places so you can blog about it! Hopefully your job searching will pay off and you can find work :)
    Still you are looking very pretty as per usual! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^^ It's so true!Summer is so much better with a nice job so that you could buy many new lovely stuff! Hopefully you have found a nice job as well!

      Delete
  9. Cute outfit! (^^) Good luck with your exams o(≧∀≦)o

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your hair and your outfit! pretty ^^ :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...