Saturday, June 9, 2012

Precious moments

Since I've been too busy to take any pictures after returning to Finland, I will share few pictures of my last Japan travel with you guys...Also I really apologize that my replying for all the lovely comments are very slow. Please be patient with me I will reply each of you as soon as I can.
I usually study in this cafe

Funny stairs in Tokyo hands
Tokyo night view
You never know what you can find in the streets of Tokyo.... I walked in the middle of the busy district and saw a chicken in some parking area...
 and next... I saw huge Sadako in Shibuya crossing...That's something I love in Tokyo. You never know what you will see next..
 Also the thing I love about Tokyo is that there is many super great events like every week, I went to one cool party..
my friend and me in that event
Tokyo Metro
Some of you might remember him from my previous Tokyo snaps, the one homeless guy who is always hanging around near Hachiko in Shibuya..
Ikebukuro
Karaokeee
New shopping mall in Harajuku, this is the cool entrance

15 comments:

  1. Jee..kuvia! hih..kana :D

    Vitsit mä haluisin tuonne, mut ei mulla sellaseen tuu oleen rahaa -__-
    ..ehkä joskus, ei sitä koskaan tiedä vaikka voittais lotossa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Säästämään vaan ja couch surfingia harrastamaan (koska hotellit yms majotus paikat aika kalliita) mut välillä on aika halpoja lentojakin jopa finnairilla, että älä vielä luovu toivosta :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, there is always many cool subjects in Tokyo for photography :D

      Delete
  3. omgggg
    Tokyo *_*
    I absolutely wanna go there!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I wanna go back! We should just GO! :D

      Delete
  4. You always look so good! *u* I also used to study at excelsior, but in Kyoto :3 Loved their air con in the summer ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 Oh cool, you have been living in Kyoto? ^^

      Delete
  5. i thought those were fridges at the metro xD

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The night view of Tokyo is quite breathtaking. All those shiny lights *_*
    I would love to travel there one day and see all these sights myself :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really breathtaking! ^^ I hope you can travel there one day to see it all with your own eyes ^^

      Delete
  7. very cool pictures ^-^ Whhaaa sadako xD I´d be very scary if this truck drives around at night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah, it would be pretty creepy, they also played some scary music loud as well!

      Delete
  8. thanks for sharing your pics!! I love the one with the stairs, really funny! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...