Saturday, May 5, 2012

Not maybe my Style but, oh well.....

Sometimes it's fun to play with styles... Like wear totally different kind of clothes and do things you won't usually do... Fashion is not too serious... I might combine colors which many people wouldn't.. I might wear some strange pieces and accessories.. That's the funny part of Fashion, coz there is no limits more than imagination. This one piece is bought in second hand store... I don't know why I bought it......(oh well second hand is usually cheap unless it's Tokyo) SO I went with this bohemian style for one day..

 Print in the Socks which are from Tutuanna;

10 comments:

  1. I like so much this outfit!!Really original!^__^
    And I totally agree with your statement:
    It's fun to play with fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it suits you really well! It's always fun to try out new stuff :D I adore you looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 <3 It's indeed fun to try out new stuff! ^^

      Delete
  3. i have to say you have a really nice face!
    i like the dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair! how did you style the back? :)

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ahh I afraid there is no better picture of the back style, but since my own hair is super thin I have extensions in this.but its easy first just tease curly hair much and have a ponytail,then roll the hair up very loose and randomly and make it stay there with few pins

      Delete
  5. Wao! Incredible outfit! And hairstyle too! :o
    Im agree with you! Fashion have to be funny not serious and we can wear it as we like ever! :D
    Wonderfull bohemian stlye!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg sooo cute *----* those shoes are beautiful!
    I loved your look btw you´re so cute *3*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...