Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jump from the Skyscraper

Today was National holiday in HK.. Well it has nothing to do with me since I finished my school one week ago and are now in a holiday anyways.. Well it's not holiday actually, I'm preparing for the University entrance exams which will be in June. Anyway, since I sent all my clothes to Finland already it's hard to dress up nice anymore coz I have only couple of pieces of clothes in my closet now.. Well this top is from Mong kok (Surprise) and the skirt is from second hand! We were hanging around in Tshim Sha Tsui all day long doing anything special, so pictures (Click them to enlarge them):
 Then we went up to some very big shopping center, the view was great!
 we also had frozen Yoghurt! It was suppose to be healthy with fruit toppings but I bit over done it and made it too sweet............
 In TST there is many cool places, few more pics from top of the other shopping center
I'm gonna Miss these views when I'm back at Finland...

20 comments:

  1. You look pretty!

    Stay Luxury
    xx
    http://stayluxury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think you outfit look really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos! You're a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit!! *__*!!very summery! and the yogurttttt omgg! I would have provably done the same xD I love when things are super sweet! hahah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! ^^ Hehe me too, love everything super sweet! ^^

      Delete
  5. omg! really nice outfit *-* oh man.. i love your clothes <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look zoo cuuuuutteee!!!!!
    XOXo
    Annie from
    http://www.modeblock.de/

    Like to vote me to London?
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=413714131985962&set=a.413713835319325.102340.116718315018880&type=3&permPage=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll go check soon how to vote you to London! ^^

      Delete
  7. Wow, wonderful photos ❤
    Really cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^ I'm happy if you like the photos!

      Delete
  8. Such cute outfit and you look lovely!

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I usually shop around Mong Kok and Tsim Sha Tsui when I'm in Hong Kong as well, the outfit is very lovely!

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah those are so nice shopping areas in HK! ^^ Thanks <3

      Delete
  10. thank you for stopping by my blog! you look really cute an pretty there! I know exactly where that place is (first few pics) - I could visit there during my travel to HK - the weather looks so much nicer there LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!<3 Hehe yeah this is pretty famous place in TST ^^ Well the weather might look nice... but actually it's killing hot and humid at the moment and also already two weeks in some part of the day it's raining and thundering :o

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...