Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Its time to say Goodbye....

Tonight I will fly away from Hong Kong. I move back to my home country Finland. After staying one year in HK,it feels so sad and weird to leave. I came here bit over a year ago and started from Zero. But I built great life in here, met many Lovely people got many new friends, had many problems with culture differences, enjoyed Yamcha much and so on.  Anyway, I have about 2 hours waiting time before goin to airport, so I will upload few pictures from the last days. Next update will be written from Finland then..Lets see if Im able to get used to Finland anymore after 2 years of life in Asia. No more crazy neon light circus..must be weird feeling to be back at the middle of the forest T_T

 I had an farewell party with my dear HK friend group as well.

...................Hong Kong, Sayoooooonara!

23 comments:

  1. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog *-*
    loss to follow me
    Lg JessyBarbie :)

    http://jessybarbiie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will check out your blog soon! ^^

      Delete
  3. likeeee your blog!
    keep posting and go for it!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. toller blog! ein leser mehr:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! love the photos!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  6. likeeee your blog!!
    go for it!!! :):)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home ^__^ It's starting to feel like summer in here! :D

    Just found your blog, conveniently when you are moving back x) ..you still got a new reader :)

    - http://frillycakes.blogspot.com/ -

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you very much <3
    I know what you mean..it's always hard to say goodbye, but I'm sure it was a great experience. May I know why you went to HK? was it, like, a studying exchange or something like that? :3
    xoxo
    Keki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was great expirience that I never expected.
      I went there to study in a language school! ^^ My original plan was to stay and study in Japan but many things happened so I moved to HK.

      Delete
  9. Wow
    All the memories made there must have been very fun :)
    Those pictures are very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah many lovely memories ^^
      Thank you for your nice comment!

      Delete
  10. You look really pretty and I like the pics you choose. :) Your banner is btw absolutely amazing. Follow you! :)

    xoxo

    http://snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty gal~ ^^ ♥
    Takas metsään! Tiedän tunteen, mulle kävi sama espanjasta suomeen palatessa ._. Mutta tavallaan sitä kyllä alkaa suomen luontoa arvostamaan enemmän, ainakin jonkin aikaa ennen kuin tulee taas se kyllästyminen :') Varmasti hieno kokemus~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh juu, vähän kulttuuri shokkia aina kun palaa taas metän keskelle jostain vähän isommasta paikasta xD Mut toisaalta ihanan rauhallista ja raikas ilma täällä!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...