Sunday, May 20, 2012

Coming Sooooooooooooon.....

Hello all my Lovely readers!
 So sorry that I was not to be able update the blog for long time. as I mentioned in my last entry the reason was that I wastravelling in Japan! Now I'm back to HK, but I will move to Finland after 2 days, so my life will keep being hectic and busy for one more week..
Anyway I took nearly 3000 pictures in Tokyo xD I have soooooooooo many things I wanna share with you guys! Please be patient with me, I will reply for all the Lovely comments soon! and also I will edit and organize the pictures as soon as I have some spare time!  So
 Posts which will be coming soon:

1)Shibuya 109 Girls Festival, Fashion show snaps from the latest Gyaru trends by popular models for this summer

2) Tokyo Decadance girls special event Fashion snaps


3) Design Festa, Big Art exhibition Fashion, artist and illustrator pictures and information

And much much more, Harajuku fashion snaps, and other Japan pictures!

6 comments:

  1. Ah,I want to see all those so bad!!! I'll be checking your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that!I will try to organize and upload those soon! :)

      Delete
  2. hello too ! >:D
    you look so cute >_< i love your outfit

    http://ciachiaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! And I am looking forward to read your next posts! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...