Thursday, March 22, 2012

Short Make up tutorial Video;HEART cheeks; One way to Apply blush like Japanese


This heart shaped blush style catched my attention in the streets of Harajuku.... Then I thought why not to give it a try and in the end I started to like it.

The Blush I'm using is Candy Doll; "Strawberry pink" and the reason why I'm using it is coz last time I was in Tokyo, I went to 109 in Shibuya as usually... There was this very cute Japanese girl working in one of my favourite brand store, and she were using so nice colour Blush! So I asked what does she use and after that went to buy that ;D Anyway I always thought I use too much or very much blush, but when I went to 109... I got this urge to go to Apply Blush even more since most of the girls in there had So much Blush and everybody were cute. I Love Japanese cosmetics and Make up styles!!


18 comments:

  1. awwwh I love this! So cute :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow you're so pretty! thanks for the follow~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you look how a dolly *-* really cute >.<
    and i find your blog very interesting.

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ps. now im following u <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3 I'm happy to have you as my follower ^^I'm glad if you find it interesting!

      Delete
  4. uhh cute heart blush! I will try this <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look like a barbie doll~ very pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have looked trough a big part of your blog. Your blog is great and I think you have a wonderful style.
    Thanks again for giving my blog a comment :>
    Where are you from ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that comment makes me really happy ^^
      I'm originally from Finland!

      Delete
  7. Aww i srsly need to follow youre blog! >o< are u a model or something ? You are so beautyful ! *u*
    And thank You for youre comment at my blog, i'm glad You liked the hair accesorise. I buyed it In a store called Neo - Tokyo In Oslo, Norway *A*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!^^ Ohh you seems to have very nice stores in Oslo!
      haha I'm jealous, because I'm from Finland (so near) but we don't have very intresting stores even in the capital Helsinki T_T

      Delete
  8. heart-shaped blush, this is such a cute and genius idea! love it!!!

    xx rae

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOUR EYES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! I CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF THEM! :O

    xx Heidi Caterina

    If you love fashion and DIY's, check my fashionblog SearchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to try this *_______*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...