Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Wish List for 2012

First Glance at the Past 2011.... It was the year of unwanted changes...

My Dream came true at january 2011, I finally got my dream house in Tokyo... and were going to start a school in there as well... But you better never plan your future too far, since everything might change at the glance.. March 11th Big earthquake and Tsunami which caused the Nuclear accident in Fukushima were the end of my plans...At that moment there were many other pressue,stress and worries as well so i ended up not to return to Japan after that.....
Some of my Lovely friends and people I've met in Tokyo
Since the age of 6, Japan has slowly become my life and every step I've taken since that age always brought me more near to Japan and japanese culture and made me more passionate about it... So it was pretty hard decisions to postpone my dream...
Cute fashionable people met in the streets of Tokyo
random Memories of Japan in the beginning of 2011
But to be positive, these changes has given me a chance to get familiar with other cultures and travel and see new places as well..  I've ended up to Hong Kong already last May. So new start in the new country with a new motto "START FROM ZERO"...

Be without Job, School, Higher education, nothing special in your life for a young age is really stressfull.. It's pretty hard to get a job in Finland as it's pretty hard to get a job aboard without graduating university as well...so Luckily I found my path after many difficulties in HK; school which provided me Visa to stay here...

Anyway during 2011 I've built a wonderful life in HK. Got a many Lovely friends, met many interesting people and changed my point of views bout life... (But still Japan will always be number one country for me)
Some of the Lovely friends and people I've met in Hong Kong
Let this picture with Maid costume describe all of my energy and power I've used this year for fighting against crockroaches/rats cleaning the house at least 3 times a week..  cooking everyday too bringing the super heavy food bags to the dirty stairs, with dirty guys coming out from the  prostitution club in downstairs, until sixth floor without elevator, in a 100years old house I'm livin in, with 40 degrees hot and humidy  lol

Ok Now Goodbye 2011, and Welcome 2012!!!!

2012 will Bring me back to Finland next summer... Coz I urge to get higher education for the future.. And the sad fact is that I can't keep studing aboard anymore since it's too expensive, and the schools in Finland are free.... (Exchange years are still calling me later)


Anyway, I've made a Big Wish list for the coming year:
-Get in to the school I want in fin
-Move in to Helsinki
-Visit Japan twice
-Go to Korea
-Go to Peking
-study hard japanese (Read: Kanji)
-Pass JLPT 2 
-have super fun the rest of my stay in HK


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  
Happy New Year 2012 to Everybody!!!!!!!! 
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Which will be by the way the year of Dragon!  

7 comments:

  1. Ihana vaikkakin haikea postaus :) Tervetuloa vaan tänne suomeen takaisin :) Mihin kouluun olet ajatellut hakea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great aims for the new year, hope you can fulfill them! I wish you god luck!

    PS: Should we be in JP at the same time I would be so happy to meet you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you can accomplish everything in your wishlist!! *0*! have a great 2012 ^__^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the very best for 2012 to accomplish everything and to be happy also! I would be devastated about pursuing my dreams in Japan too after the incident. But I hope you don't give up on that because I feel you deserve to be in Japan :)

    http://www.dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope 2012 will be a good year for you! Stay strong. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. shiny: Heh kiitoksia! Ihan kivaa oikeastaan jo Suomeenkin vaihteeksi palata! En oo viel ihan varma kouluista mihin hakisin.. täytyy pian jo päättää!

    Thanh Thao: Thanks! I hope you will have wonderful 2012 as well! I will be in Japan at February from 16th until 26th and also in april didn't decide the dates yet, but it would be really great to meet you, let me know if you will be in Japan then^^

    Ninoshka: Thanks <3 Wish you the very best 2012 as well <3 <3

    Chloe Nghiem: Thank you so much ^^ Hope you will have an wonderful 2012 as well with very much happiness!

    lovepirate : Thank you! <3 I wish you the very best 2012 as well <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wishlist is great ^__^ Hope everything will happen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...