Monday, January 23, 2012

My first Experience of Chinese New Year

We have holidays now in Hong Kong because of Chinese New Year. I've experienced many interesting things during this weekend and last week, and this all will keep on going tomorrow since we'll have fireworks in HK as well...

Anyway, I'm not too good at putting things on the words, let the pictures tell you the story..
There is Chinese decorations everywhere!!!!
 Dragon Dance parade:
I got some red envelopes as well, as chinese tradition is to give unmarried relatives some pocket money in the red envelopes during CNY
 Ok, then some random shots of Macao, the place we spent the CNY:
Most of the ppl in Macao use scooters
chinese pancake shop

1 comment:

  1. wow, the parade looks so amazing!
    Fantastic pictures! I honestly want to see that in real one day. It's such a different culture. So interesting and exotic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...