Monday, October 31, 2011

B-Day Parties

I had birthday in this month, So my dear friends in Hong Kong organized a b-day party at Korean restaurant!
Party with this Lovely group!
Then also we had a party another day... Went to bar at the tallest building in HK and had a cake at 102 floor.... For Bday, I bought me present from Sogo, the department store in Hong Kong which sells japanese brands. It's the one I'm wearing in the pictures. Yay!Also got many other presents from the lovely people I've met in here, and also I got to eat cake three times for my bday, SO HAPPY :DThanks everybody!!
We had a bday around same day with my class mate, so had a dinner together and one of my other classmate made a cake, so sweet!!

Dip Drops was full of super cute clothes to die for...
Nice view!!
Cream soup!
So yummy strawberry milk!
Nice Memories made in here :D

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! he cakes looks so delicious and everything looks like much fun and great birthday memories!
    You and your boyfriend look so cute together! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow awwwwwwwwww happy birthday hehehehehe
    i liked so much your blogg kati :D awwwwwwwww
    cutes photos >w< i liked !!! <3 (° u °) and you pretty awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ <3 ^^exelent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful birthday party! Want to get a cake like that in the future too *_*
    Nearly too beautiful and cute to eat! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...