Thursday, September 8, 2011

Yes PINK PLZ!

Lately I haven't been up to anything special, so there has been a lack of updates. But Today Fianlly I went to shopping.......... And  bought a new Lovely Pink Lipstick!! Well it was pretty cheap just 48 HK Dollar, but still it last pretty long and I Love the colour.. The Pictures is bit too bright to show the real colour, but you can see it under this picture!!Sorry ^^;
COLOR COMBOS Mineral Lipstick Nro. 07
.......And bought this small Lovely Sailor style Hand bag!!Only 65 HKdollar! Sometimes I Love Hong Kong coz it's so cheap!! Hehe

6 comments:

  1. Sailor!~ <3 And your hair is really pretty! I wonder how you do that braids so cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda !
    Tenha uma ótima sexta-feira $:
    Beijos !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jendee: Thanks ^^ It's so easily made with exctensions!

    Hyenaurun: hehe I fell in Love with it! ^^

    Karla rosalia: <3 <3

    Gellie Abogado: It's love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little bag is very cute! Pretty stripes and cute bow... so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...