Saturday, August 27, 2011

Crazy sisters Tour (Part 1)

First I will apologize that I haven't been updating this blog for a quite a while...The reason for that is that first I was sick almost one week... so did nothing but look like a zombie and lye down in home... then after I got a bit better, my Dear Sister Lina-chan came to visit me in Hong Kong!! We had super hyper wonderful and fun time together!! She was here for an 4 days and now she went to Korea for two years to study... Gonna visit her soon there!! I always wanted to go to Korea!! Anyway, we were just goin around the best spots in Hong Kong, be baka together, eat many chinese dishes and just enjoy the Hong Kong atmosphere!

DAY 1


DAY 2

5 comments:

  1. I always love to look on your pictures, I really looove them! Thanks for sharing! :D

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nossa ! super linda as fotos flo, (: ameeei o seu vestido vermelho arrasou *-*
    beijos e um ótimo domingo para você ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute'! What beautiful sisters you are! Seems you had a nice time with your sis XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your Lovely comments <3 <3 Makes me so Happy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like it, when my sister is visiting me in Berlin. I am sure you had a lot of fun <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...