Thursday, July 28, 2011

Old Football field via Todays outfit

This Weekend I will be busy! Tomorrow I will leave my Visa application to the immigration office, go to Game/Cosplay exhibition and in the night time gonna travel Macao (near Hong Kong)... Spend saturday in Macao and sunday gonna go to Ocean Park to celebrate my bfs b-day... Soo Busyy but everything (expect visa application ;p) sounds so fun! So next update will be probably after weekend :D

Anyway, took few photos today;
Blouse from 109 Shibuya, 
hair accesory from L'Chance,takeshita street Harajuku, 
Shoes Dinsko Finland, 
socks Tutuanna Japan

8 comments:

  1. The brown bob suits you perfectly *O* It looks cute, sexy and also so adult! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU REALLY A DOLL!
    Omg I ENVY youu, your eyes and your legs!
    sooo cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty ! You really look like a cute doll ^^ I'm loving the blouse <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hyenaurun: Thanks ^^ I really consider if I should cut and colour my own hair like this :D

    cominica-ai: Thanks for your sweet comment <3 ^^

    ((*natsi*)): Thanks, easy to get "perfect hair" with a wig ;D

    Tommy: Thank you so much <3

    Pat Hannibal Cosplay: Thaanks~<3 So happy if you liked it~<3

    Dasha.perchik: ありがとう!!^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...