Friday, July 15, 2011

Lace Boom!

I've been shopping and spending too much money Lately ^^;v ... So here's few Lace blouse I bought;


 Also I have two new japanese brands I've fallen in Love with.. They just opened the stores in Harbour city in TST Hong Kong... So I went to see their sales... (but even with sales I can't relly afford these brands) But super cute!! This is the reason I Love Japan!
 Offical Homepage of Snidel, go see how cute everything is!! http://snidel.com/index.html

 Another Brand is Gelato Pique! Super Gorgeous Cute and Lovely fabrics for room wear!!! http://gelatopique.com/
Aki Hoshino also loves this brand

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, love the 2nd vest ♥♥♥ cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pieces,you look so lovely with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwww ♥ Very pretty ( ° 3°)/ I liked ( > w <)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gaah i want the hoodie stripey thingy and you are just too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mutsumi: Thank you <3

    MissVermilion: Thank you <3 Just I couldn't decide which one I wanted to buy from these lace things,so bought all of them :D

    Pat Hannibal Cosplay: Thanks ^^

    Saving Capulet: Thanks ^^ hehe I want it too <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vest is really pretty. And I think you can combine it with a lot of clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...