Friday, July 22, 2011

Hong Kong Book Exhibition

Today went to the book exhibition . It was so much fun!! So many chinese books though, I could find few japanese ones too! ^^

Waited my bf from work in the harbour to get to the Exhibition centre
Many nice books in chinese
This is what I'm living now; Sweet life in Hong Kong :D
people reading manga
Japanese magazines in chinese (luckily some places had it in japanese as well)
Many Korean Idol Magazines ;)
Yes, I like!
Todays Outfit
Big comfortable Food court
Yummy
Many cute stores selling other stuff than books too
Kawaii Deshou
Found something from Finland as well; Moomin!
Wide area of Budha source
It makes sense lol
Had Cotton Candy! Didn't have it in ages!

Night View
Found this Cute Hong Kong character Fatina again!
My Shoppings; Two japanese magazines with the presents and japanese studing book for JLPT2
So Happy to get this cute Hairban homey thingy with the magazine!

5 comments:

  1. wow this was an amazing post, jam packed with pictures that make me very jealous. i really want to visit japan.
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for god I am charmed with me your trip and the photos you went to many nice places awwwwwwww that he envies and spent it to yourself very well:D many ^o makes me happy ^o^ <3 I am charmed with me and your you work out very handsome as always:3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! What a wonderful things...you make me travel with fantasy! Tnx!
    xoxo
    Debora
    http://glamorouscircusblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments <3 <3 <3 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was for sure super interesting there. Looks really like a nice day.

    (+ cute Fatina again *_*)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...