Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Call of the Jungle

Yesterday I had dinner in an Hong Kong version of Yoshinoya.. Food was like same than in Japan... but first time drank coke in Yoshinoya.. and got even cheese topping to my food (like in sukiya in jp..) The place is totally not only for business man or man in hk.. there were friend group of girls and families having a dinner there! Which was funny... coz usually if in jp woman go to yoshinoya.. she'll be stared or anyway dunno if it's changing lately..but I've heard from my jap friend that guys might think the girl goin to yoshinoya can't cook or so she goes there.. hm weird japanese having males restaurants. who cares though, when I wanna have cheap japanese fast food I go there or Matsuya ;p
 Then Yesterdays coordniate of clothing; New Leopard one piece! 70 hk dollar (around 7 euro), hair accesory from Gina tricot (haha it costed same price than my dress..) I've just been so often sick here in Hk... and went to hospital again yesterday.. so wanted to cheer me up with some new shoppings :D These pictures taken on a way back to home...
This necklace selfmade :D

7 comments:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR LOOK YOU ARE FANTASTIC!!!
    I FOLLOW YOU ALSO VIA BLOGLOVIN 'CAUSE I DON'T WANNA MISS ANITHING ABOUT YOUR POST!!
    xoxo
    Debora
    http://glamorouscircusblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the food looks so delicious! i would like to eat some asian food now, too. And also your dress looks very cute and so cheap! *O* Great purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the necklace! I would buy something like that and your coordinate is so pretty! leopard prints are always a yes to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovee your look! and your hair! you look so dolly~~~ :D
    follow you from now *kissu

    ReplyDelete
  5. walking here with a smile.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debora: That's so sweet <3 Thank you very much ^^

    Hyenaurun: It was delicious even it's fast food :D Asian food is tooooo yummyyyyy!! :D

    Saving Capulet: Really? Super happy to hear you like the necklace <3 Yeah, me too, leopard print is always yes!

    cominica-ai: Thank you for following my blog <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hair accessoire looks amazing!
    *_______*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...