Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Street Snaps #2

 Here is a few pictures of a Gorgeous people I met on my way to shopping today, enjoy :D
(I apologize for the quality of the pictures, it was already getting dark, so can't take very good ones in a bit dark place with my bad camera =_=;)

Love this light green long dress, the black diamond sandals are cute too!
Very nice and fresh coloured onepiece showing the shoulders& glitter shoes!She is actually studing a Fashion Design.
Green Polka dress & Lovely shoes! I've seen so many green dresses this summer!
Love these leggings and that hat!

11 comments:

  1. I love the third pictures. I want her jeans ><, she's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the couple looks so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove the jeans and the green dress, so nice! *__*

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you muchly for following www.AdorableeCute.com neh~~~ ^o^ ;; ♥

    Of you now blog I'm a follower~♪

    --WynterChan PakuPaku

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos and cool outfits!
    ciao ciao from Rome
    BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

    http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad if you liked the pictures ^^ More coming later <3 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. i luv ur blog & the first pic :D aww luv her styleeee *-*

    ReplyDelete
  8. yuki: Thanks <3 Yeah she is so cute and have nice style!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. The girl in the third photo is awesome! *_*
    Do all the people say OK when you ask them for a picture? :O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mikirin~☆ : Yes, she's super cute ^^ well 98% of the people i ask, say OK :D Maybe all the girls likes to be noticed by their cute styles. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. The green dress is my favourite *__*
    Soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...