Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Charm of an Cultures

Have to admit that my life has been stopped since 11th earthquake in Japan. I couldn't get a hold of my life and this situation yet.... I'm so happy most of my friends has returned to Japan and are continuing their lifes normally as good as they can. I'm proud of everybody. Even i've decided to stay back till next september.. I should start to do someting useful from now on...

Anyway, I've been collecting some new inspiration from internet for a days..these Lovely Ladies has inspired me recently



And here is my own China dress!! Bought in Hong Kong!

1 comment:

  1. So amazingly pretty ladies! Specially the picture with the hat and the rain is just wonderful!

    Your china dress looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...