Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nothing to do thursday

Yesterday i met this two super cute girls walking on the way from shibuya to harajuku
I really wanna buy this adorable dress from ZARA! saw it in shibuya!
style of the day lol
delicious salad on the italian restaurant in I-Land Shinjuku
Shinjuku
Yesterday i had no plans,, so after doing my hippie hair and glue tsukematsuke, i took train to Shibuya, enjoyed watching stylish people, bought some Pop sisters in book off and walked to Harajuku.. In the harajuku i went to Daiso, 100 yen shop to buy many things for kitchen! wanna decorate my kitchen more cute!

2 comments:

  1. Lets go shopping together when I am in Tokyo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Zara dress is amazing! I often like the clothes in Zara!

    I like your style for the day. Your hair looks cute and the skirt is pretty~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...