Thursday, January 27, 2011

Super Cute Make Up Stuff

yesterday I were spending much time in my one of the favorite place in Tokyo xD In the department stores make up section....I just love and wanna try all the lovely make up stuff they sell in here!! Well First I love Tsubasa's Dolly Wink series.... Sorry these pictures are from the flyers i took... bit shakey ones..
















 This one is my Desired lip gloss of Maquillage!! I have to get it!! It cost a bit much..... but there is so perfect orange colour i will buy as soon as i can save up some money for it... well it cost only bit over 2000 yen though ;) Think i will get it soon!

 Also I found this super cheap and good Can Makes cream cheek blush. I bought the glittery pink one and it's super good.. I just noticed all the japanese girls has these cute pink round cheeks, i mean they make up it same way... so now i'll try to do it myself too xD

. Anyway... Even I love Gyaru make up and anyway the way japanese ppl make up their eyes... I've noticed it really won't work really well on western eyes unfortunately...at least my eyes...
I bought some Vogue and agehas from book off.. it's amazing store, you can buy same months new magazines with cheaper price ;D  well i bought some older magazine though, they have cool make up tips.
Well from subject to another,,, I were having a super nice day with my japanese friends... So happy that i can spend whole days already with ppl who speak only japanese.... Can understand almost everything... 

5 comments:

  1. I really like Ageha too. It has good makeup tips. The trick is to make it work for western eyes. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liikaa ihanaa kosmetiikkaa ! :D

    Kuinka kauan muuten oot japanissa tällä erää?

    Ajattelin että vois repästä ja tilata lentoliput tokioon, kun on niin pirun halvat tällä hetkellä touko - kesäkuun välillä.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No juu, sekoon aina kaikil kosmetiikka osastoil!! <3
    Saan viisumin huhtikuun alusta alkaen ja sit oon ainakin vuoden tai pari ^^

    Jos vaan on tilaisuss tulla niin kannattaa!!Onks ne finnairin lennot? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. loistavaa :D

    Ei oo finnairin lennot.. jotai halpalentoyhtiöitä välilaskuineen.
    On vaa nii jäätävä himo iskenyt että pia on taas pakko päästä matkaan! haha :D
    Mut joutuisin sitte yksin tulemaan ni vähän mietityttää

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I love Dolly Wink so much! I loooove to wear Dolly Wink lahes! Sinple Number 2 is my favourite for lashes *__*
    Not sure which numbers I use for bottom lashes, but from Dolly Wink too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...